© 2010 “ Kraus Tile and Woodworking”. All Rights Reserved.
All Phases of Residential Remodeling and Carpentry Services
- Masonry Work interior / exterior
- Hardwood and engineered flooring
NO JOB TOO SMALL
- Hydrogen Peroxide can be used straight from the bottle on some grout stains such as ink or rust.
- Liquid bleach can be used to remove some stains from polished marble. Apply full strength and cover stained area with a dampened paper towel. Allow to sit overnight.
- Rainex applied to new or newly cleaned shower glass or tile will prevent hard water build up. Too slippery for tiled shower floors.
Proud member of the
Better Business Bureau
New to Kraus Tile and Woodworking -CLEAN BATH OPTIONS - Vapor steam cleaning of 300 degree heat to clean and disinfect tile, stone, fiberglass and more.
Kraustilenadwoodworking.com services east Long Island. These areas include: Montauk, Hither Hills, Amagansett, East Hampton, Northwest Harbor, Sag Habor, Shelter Island, Greenport, Southhold, Cutchogue, Mattituck, Bridgehampton, Tuckahoe, Shinnecock Hills, and Hampton Bays.
News and Reviews
by linda kraus on 02/18/14
Let us know what you think!! We appreciate your business!